Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What a stupid mistake...




4 years nearly falling apart..

The most stupid things I ever do to her is a LIE..
LIE”…..a simple word but very complicated…
It nearly grab the one I love forever..
The relationship that I have build this 4 years nearly falling apart…
And this is just because of a “LIE”….
Your smile, Your laugh, the happiness we build together, the love we hold all this years nearly breaking apart.
I’m sorry if I always hurting you, even I tried not to but I’m always fail.
The temptation to “LIE” always seduce me.I AM SO SORRY.. I have tried not to do it but I always fall into it.
You’re my little sun and I wanna you always shine my morning day,
 You are my little star and I wanna you always sparkling my night ,
You’re my little angel and I wanna you be my angel for my entire life.
I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS DO…

No comments:

Post a Comment